quelle age a Sarah?

Friday, December 21, 2012

Sarah's new room

so much to say about our lovely little sarah :)

She is really the apple of my eye.

her first social smile was as early as 5 weeks old, and she has started cooing and squeal with delight by 7 week old !

when we weighed her at 9 week old , she was 6.2 Kilos. thriving so fast!

she doesn't like drinking my breast milk from the bottle. so it was quite a challenge when I am away. I'm sorry little angel but mommy has to work :(

oh her room is probably my favorite part of  our new house. perhaps it's more like Sarah themed room rather than sarah's room for now :P i don't have the recent picture of her room in my mobile phone. i'll post her day bed later ;)




 and oh , by the end of my maternity leave i  managed to stock about 45 bottles/bags of EBM  for little sarah. I have started working since 4 days ago. so far she's doing well, though she doesnt like being fed with the artificial teats.. haiihh sarah. you're adorable, mommy misses you dearly much from my workplace!


No comments:

Post a Comment